Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Life at Apala begins...not really. Just keepin' track.

If you don't count your blessings, you have no idea how many you have (or don't).
So Robert and I have decided on reporting the day to day life on Apala Place. Is it happy? Is it gloomy? Why?

Nathaniel and his roommate Zach are visiting from Arizona. Tonight is Halloween and they've taken a boat from Maalaea Bay to Lahaina for festivities. It's a booze-cruise, Nathaniel says, but really it's not. Yes, they can have 3 drinks of the alcoholic nature, but I doubt they will. I think they'll choose the unlimited soda and water.

It's been still and hazy for the past 3 days. We also had a crazy thunder/lightning storm last week during which I had the stomach flu, followed by Robert having the stomach flu over the weekend.
Some thunder tonight with a passing shower. Maybe it will chase away the Vog. We'll see.

Monday Check in..

Another beautiful day in Maui. We had some drizzle in the morning yesterday and Saturday night there was some thunder and lightning, but not...